Richmond Home Staging & Redesign, Inc
Interior Redesign, also referred to as staging to live, is a new extension of decorating that revitalizes rooms by giving them a current and progressive style by utilizing what you already own and love in creative and unpredictable ways. Now the average homeowner on a limited budget can afford the luxury of a redesigner to transform their home without the pressure to buy additional furnishings or products.
Interior Redesign is perfect for:
- New home buyers who need assistance with furniture placement and how to best utilize their accessories and other furnishings.
- Young families who are overwhelmed with busy schedules and want to define and refine their living spaces.
- Seniors who are down-sizing and need help choosing what will work in their next home.
- You're planning to entertain in your home and you want to bring new life into your rooms.
- Busy professionals who don’t have the time to focus on turning their 'house' into the 'home' that they're longing for.
- Blended households who can’t make up their mind or agree on which pieces to keep.
- Those people who have inherited furnishings that they can’t seem to part with, but are not sure how to best incorporate into their design plan.
- Simply anyone who wants to enjoy their home more.
Give us a call and we'll set up an appointment for a two hour consultation. During this consultation we'll tour your house together to determine if you're a good fit for Redesign. We'll also be happy to discuss wall colors and address any of your other decorating concerns during this time. If we're hired to come back and 'redesign' a room (normally around 3 hours) or rooms, you will be billed at an hourly cost of $100.00 (includes me and an assistant).
$120.00 includes up to 2 hours of consultative advice within a 20 mile radius ($25.00 surcharge over 20 miles)
'Family Room REDESIGN'
My husband and I are so glad we took the plunge and asked Pam to help us redesign our family room. We watch HGTV all the time and love interior design, but are at a loss when trying to put it into practice. We just moved to Richmond from New York City this year and were having difficulty making our house feel like a home. Even when we had an idea we weren’t confident enough to take action because of past mistakes.
We found Pam’s website, loved her before and after photos, and couldn’t believe how reasonable her consultation rate was. We set up an appointment right away and after just a two hour consultation were well on our way with our 'new' room. Our biggest challenge was with furniture placement in our family room due to it's awkward shape and a corner fireplace. Pam had great ideas and with a little rearranging it looks perfect.
It’s apparent that Pam loves what she does and has a tremendous talent for it. Not only did Pam have great ideas, but she was such a pleasure to work with. We have stayed in touch and sent her follow up photos reflecting the additions she recommended and she has continued to send suggestions and tips. If you have a room or rooms that you are struggling with, we recommend Pam without reservation.
Jeff & Kara Rothman
Richmond VA Home Staging & Redesign provides professional assistance with staging your house, condo or townhouse for sale or living. Whether you are seeking a home stager in RVA, Henrico, Williamsburg, Chesterfield, Chester, Colonial Heights, Hanover, Ashland, Fredericksburg, Midlothian, Powhatan, Glen Allen, Mechanicsville, Goochland, Charlottesville Virginia or beyond let us design your house to sell. We are happy to stage and furnish your vacant or occupied home for sale in VA. In addition we are here to assist with all of your interior redesign and interior decorating needs including color consultation.